I'll be updating from this page over the weekend. So let's see how well I get on.
Add newly acquired books to my LibraryThing account.[This is where I keep an ongoing list of books that I own but still need to read. Obvs it continues to grow!] [After entering those new-to-me books, I've decided that my LT shelf is a mess. Over the summer I'm going to delete the tbr shelf and redo. Too big of a project for this weekend...03/30/12 1:39PM]
- In addition, I have some tweaking to do on my GoodReads account. Primarily, organizing my tags. I'm awful at tags. Does anyone have an ideas with this?
- I've finished six books that need to get reviewed. They are:
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairy Land The Five Red Herrings A Long Long Sleep The Information Diet SpellCaster
- The Princess Bride
- Draft a post expressing why I love YA I'm not giving up on this.
- Draft a post wrapping up March Mystery Madness
- Draft a post of literary links
- Fix my tags on RttN's site
Update my about page
- Decide if I'm going to keep an alphabetical listing of the books I've reviewed
- Organize my Google Reader by blog types
- Visit ten new-to-me blogs
 If you've never heard of Bloggiesta head here. It's a great way to meet fellow bloggers and force motivation on yourself to complete some daunting (and in my opinion) fairly dull tasks.